If you missed the first fabulous Feast on the Street of 2014 in January, never fear; because members of East Anglia’s Street Food Collective are back in Norwich on 27 February from 12-8pm with even more tantalisingly tasty treats.
In fact, they are back every last Thursday of the month outside The Forum in Norwich – so it’s easy to remember and easy to find. Plus. it’s late night opening in Norwich on Thursdays – so you have two great reasons to stay in the city after work: the delights of one of the UK’s top shopping destinations, including many independent boutiques in the Norwich Lanes; and amazing food in the fresh air – great taste and great value for money.
If that’s not reason enough to #VisitNorwich in Feb – this week sees the return of The Norwich Print Fair, which is also on @TheForumNorwich 10am-5pm – so you could pop in and pick up some affordable art and then pop out and celebrate with fine food.
You’ll be spoilt for choice
Here’s a list of the fine food traders who are likely to be at Feast on the Street (on twitter@streetfoodNOR) this Thursday, 27 February:
- Hushwing Cafe – @HushwingCafe (delicious coffee and cakes from the delightful van),
- Mr T – @Mr_Ts_Catering (didn’t have room in January for their excellent looking pulled-pork but might be lucky in Feb),
- Proper Pizza Company – @ProperPizzaCo (wonderful wood fired pizza in seconds – thin, crispy and scrumptious),
- Nom Catering – @NomInfo (not tried yet – but some splendid dishes on the menu),
- Cupcake & Co – @Cupcake_and_Co (what’s not to like – cakes – lots of them and very tasty),
- Flippin Pattys – @flippinpattys (gourmet burgers – 28 day dry aged beef and local handmade brioche buns),
- The Duck Truck – @TheDuckTruck1 (haven’t tried yet but their duck wraps look yum – you’d have to be quackers to miss it),
- e8 Food Company – @e8foodcompany (their Suffolk Salt Brisket looks a must try),
- Tatty Bojangles – @TattyBo (amazing chilli – and spicy hot chocolate – perfect for a chilly evening),
- Fresh and Delicious x 2 (according to the Feast on the Street site, they offer both sweet and savoury delights – ginger doughnuts anyone?).
Do support these people – working hard to help keep Norwich a great place to visit throughout the year – and enjoy yourself.